Tips for correcting [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] Error
Are you frustrated by the continuous pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b in the mail? Before you get rid of your old workstation, make sure to find out the exact reason. As a rule, it is not enough to get rid of [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] in the mail because other dangerous viruses can cause severe damage. For this reason, use AntiVirus, which will help you to remove all files associated with [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] in the mail automatically.
You should know that pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b in mail virus is a part of the [email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] ransomware family. It can start working on your computer when you click on a misleading email attachment or download it from some suspicious websites.
What is pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b in mail?
When your email gets compromised many times due to your carelessness or unawareness of vulnerabilities then after some time, Outlook automatically blocks that email id from sending mails. When mail id is blocked then this disorder occurs in your email. The main reason of blocking the email id is to prevent compromised account being used for spamming or promotion purpose. So while sending mails you must be responsible.
If some confidential information is shared with you in the mail and due to some reason, your mail id gets blocked then that email is vulnerable to vanishing or losing the important data without any compensation. So it is better to unblock the email id if you want to keep on receiving messages from that particular sender. It can also happen that, while typing an email address, accidental use of the wrong character takes place and if by mistake a single ‘o’ is replaced by a number ‘0’, then at that time Outlook considers it a spamming address and blocks it automatically. The only way to recover your mail id from this disorder is re-verification of your account after deletion of the old account. Since this option is not accessible to all users, therefore we are sharing an efficient method by using which you can easily unblock your email id. Try out this Outlook account recovery tool and get back control of your important data.
Why does pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b occur in my Mail?
As already said above if you are not aware of security you are making yourself prone to be hacked easily. If you are continuously sending bulk emails then Outlook will automatically block that particular email id to avoid spamming and promotional activities.
To avoid this, in case your email service is Outlook you will find an error in your mail id [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]. You can continue sending emails but with different email id.
In some cases, if there is a sudden change in your domain name such as if it changes from xyz.com to abc.com then the system automatically considers it suspicious and does not allow you to send any mails using that same account for few days. After the period expires the system automatically unblocks that email address and allows to use it again and resume all activities of mailing through the Outlook platform. This usually happens when someone takes over your old domain name which is already pointing towards your Outlook account. Sometimes you may receive a mail from Google that it detected strange activities going on in your account, hence they have blocked the email id of your account until you take some action or prove that you are the legitimate owner.
My Email got Hacked how do I fix [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] in mail?
If your email address has been hacked then you have followed the below steps to fix pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b in the mail.
- You have to change your email login password after which your all problems will be fixed.
- In case if the above solution doesn’t work for you then try this one. In Outlook account, go to settings and click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP option. After clicking on forwarding and PIM/POP select Disable IMAP button. When you get hacked then it may happen that the hacker has forwarded all of your mails to a specific email address or a group of email addresses without your knowledge. So once you disable the Imap, you will receive a bounce-back notification email for every email that has been received by Outlook.
- If you still getting pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b in the mail then it may be possible that your account has been disabled automatically or Google thinks that your account is hacked and therefore they have blocked you automatically to avoid any further damage. In such a case, you will receive a bounce-back notification email about the same however after sending few emails Outlook understands that the problem is occurring from their end and unblocks your id without asking for any further information from you.
How do I prevent my Email from Getting Hacked?
Hackers always find new ways of hacking accounts so it becomes hard to analyze and predict what new method they will use to hack your account. But you can follow some precautionary measures to make sure that your email id doesn’t get hacked.
- Use different passwords for every website you are using so that if one of them gets hacked then the other remain safe.
- If you are creating an Outlook account then do not use the same password which you use for social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Because once if any of the sites is hacked then it becomes easier for hackers to access all your accounts by knowing your login details (Email address and Password).
- Enable Two Factor Authentication in Microsoft Outlook Account. This makes you immune from being hacked as there is a second-step verification process before allowing a successful sign-in.
So these are some of the prevention tips which you can follow to prevent your email id from getting hacked. All in all, I would like to conclude this article by saying that do not use the same password for every website, try to change your email login password on regular basis, and never click on links in unknown emails. If you have any further query feel free to ask in the comment section below.